Spring Lock Washers VSK - VSKD - VSKV - VSKZ
According to Bahn-Norm BN 208012-T6 and SN60727
The reliable security device to prevent wide range of bolted assemblies from unscrewing and loosening.
The locking edge washers provides a effective method of securing bolted assemblies that are effected by vibration.
The advantages and features:
- High clamping force by the special design .
- Protection against loosening and unscrewing
- Proven even with radially loaded bolts
- No widening on tightening and releasing
- High unscrewing torque
- Material Independent .
- temperature insensitive.
- Usable with any standart screw or nut
- Suitable for automatic feeding
- Minimum stress on the bearing surface
- Dimensions based on DIN 128A and DIN 6905
- stainless steel A2 / A4 (NrFSt.)
- spring steel C60 with coatings like zinc flake coatings such as GEOMET or mechanically zinc plated. (other surfaces on request)
MADE IN GERMANY